Friday, May 9, 2008

Francesco Cura' (Francesco Cura aka Francis J. Cura)

This is a splendid image of actor/singer/model and artist Francesco Cura (also spelled Francesco Cura' or Francis J. Cura).
This is a blog which purpose is to show all the different sides of the actor. In this photograph on the left, we can admire his sculpted body emerging from a cool pair of jeans. The actor apparently has lived in many different places around the globe and now resides in Los Angeles, CA.

The eight packed abdominals have made people dream around the world, being showcased in so many different calendars, magazines and books. We all seem to love those big blues looking into the horizon...those eyes that remind us there's still an old fashion classic appeal in young generations' actors. At least we hope so. Mr. Cura' certainly is not a "dude" kind of guy, especially once someone learns about his culturally rich background.

Hopefully all this writing will not bore you. That's one of the reasons why we want to post many more photographs on this page. And, of course, you can help us find new material - if that's at all possible.
At the end, all we want is to keep collecting material about this mysterious Brando reminding presence that haunts us on the net - so feel free to be with us on this journey!













These two black and white images (above) seem to portray the young man as an ancient Greek god rising from some mythological waters of ancient legends and worlds.

Here, on the left, he's dealing with a fire that is launching a black smoke into the blue sky. Weather or not we understand the meaning of these images, we can certainly admire them in awe for their beauty and visual richness. These photos make us dream and take us to those hidden places in our hearts;
I'm not sure if I saw this photo on a billboard while being in Amsterdam, but even this small it emanates such a great energy and happiness.
Wait for more photos and info to be uploaded.

5 comments:

Voscarian Child said...

I have a Fans Of Francesco Cura on Fb and have been a fan of his for 2 years. He is one good looking dude and I like his comments on my pages on FB, they make me smile a lot. I have plugged this page on my FB page to drag more people over to your blog. I like it. Keep it up.

mike455 said...

Thank you sweet heart! I appreciate it! I have been a HUGE fan of his for years and years...as he is the HOTTEST GUY to ever had stepped onto this planet!

Keep on following this blog and keep up the networking with him ; )

workout2day4evr said...

The eyes ...

JULIA FRANLIN said...


So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because i have been scammed so many times not until i came across this great man dr akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because i have been infected with HIV Disease for the past two year,just last 2months I keep reading the testimony about this man named dr akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so i decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all i needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via dhl courier services which i did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions on how to use it that after three weeks i should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks i went back to the hospital for another test, at first i was shocked when the doctor told me that i was negative i ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how i free from HIV Disease at of the shock i decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV Disease the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact dr akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER HEPATITIES A AND B, believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbalism.

Super Hero said...

HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!